"The Getaway" & "The Getaway: Black Monday" - PlayStation 2 (PS2)

This site is under construction. I am slowly trying to add more to it.
Custom Search

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Getaway Secret Cars

There are 10 secret cars hidden in the game (11 in Version 2 and US editions I believe). Some are only found in free roam mode whilst others can also be found during missions.

Secret cars:
1. Lotus Super 7 (Seven) MK II
2. Nissan Skyline R33 GTR (modified)
3. TVR Cerbera
4. Lotus M250
5. Go-Kart
6. Peugeot 306 GTi (modified)
7. Saab 9X Concept
8. Lotus Esprit
9. Golf Cart
10. Armoured Vehicle (Tank)

The 11th car (PAL Version 2 and US editions) is apparently located in the same underground carpark where the modified Peugeot 306 GTi is found. I've heard that it's a Maserati Coupe but since I have PAL Version 1 I can't confirm what kind've car it is for certain. For more info on this bonus car see here.

Secret Car Map Locations
Secret Car Location Videos
Custom Search